Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring medications from home into the facility?
Residents are allowed to bring medications from home but it is preferred to be provided by the facility pharmacy. Our staff can assist with medication management or if able resident’s can self-administer their medications.
What services and amenities are offered for residents?
Our services and amenities at this facility include:
- Beauty and Barber services
- Wifi provided throughout the entire facility
- Various activities occurring everyday
- Shopping Trips available for supplies
- Outings to various restaurants and locations near the facility
- Cable Ready Rooms
- Furnished Rooms
- In-house Therapy Gym Operated by a Physical and Occupational Therapist
- Bistro with Premium Coffee Service (coming soon)
- Lounge for Events and Happy Hour, Mocktails and Cocktails Available
Is the food any good?
- Scratch kitchen operated by an Executive and Sous Chef
- Restaurant-style dining in main dining hall
- Complementary room service available
- Guest meals available for $5.00
Will the Lodge provide transportation to my Doctor appointments?
The Lodge provides transportation to primary diagnosis physician follow-up. The Lodge may request family to attend patient follow-up appointments.
How will I know which facility is best for my loved one?
You and your loved one should look at several facilities before making a selection. Make sure you ask as many questions as you need to feel comfortable.
How often will my loved one receive therapy?
In-home therapy can be provided 7 days a week if ordered. In-house therapy is available Monday-Friday
What are your visiting and business hours?
Visitation is allowed anytime as long as it is not disruptive to the community.
Business hours are from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday through Friday, however appointments can be made after 5:00 PM and on weekends.
Are respite stays available?
We offer respite stays which would require you to only provide medication, clothing and any personal items. We have fully furnished model rooms available for anyone that is in need of a respite stay.
Do you have private rooms?
All 87 apartments are private. We offer a large one bedroom deluxe with patio or balcony, a regular one bedroom with patio or balcony, and spacious studios. All rooms on our Assisted Living option have kitchenettes and full bathrooms with a walk in shower and shower chair.